- 25 October 2012
A recent research report highlighted that consumers are coming more cautious. According to research by Brainmales.
- 65% are saying Do I really need it
- 61% Looking for the best price
- 46% Are planning purchases
- 46% Buying less when they go shopping
More are online shopping and the reasons are
- 75% believe it is cheaper
- 74% convenient
- 67% Can compare prices more easily
- Plus 30% of women hate shopping because of rude staff according to Mail Online 10th October when they are in a clothes shop.
We have some work to do.
John Stanley has been called the leading horticultural consultant in the world today. His practical low cost ideas not only save his clients money, he makes his clients money. His practical solutions have made him an acclaimed conference speaker, retail consultant and author. For more information on how he can help your business grow, visit his website www.johnstanley.com.au, or email email@example.com