- 06 April 2012
A two-day residential training programme to inspire a new generation of green space managers. The GreenSpace Leaders Conference is the flagship management and leadership skills programme for current and aspiring parks professionals.
Fifteen sessions across two days will provide help with:
- Promoting your green space portfolio.
- Securing community involvement.
- Getting the most from your team.
- New ways of finding revenue.
- Getting your voice heard.
- Options of new ways of working.
- Managing delivery through third parties.
- Ken Worpole, Writer and environmentalist
- Mark Camley, Director of park operations, Olympic Park Legacy Company
- Colin Stuart, Director, Dewar Stuart Associates, and GreenSpace Trustee
- Rob Noble, CEO, Leadership Trust
A selection of session leaders
- Diane Smith, European and corporate affairs manager, TCPA
- Dr Linda Davies, Opal portfolio director, Imperial College London
- David Allister, Head of parks, post & print, Richmond upon Thames
- James McCulloch, CEO, Nene Park Trust
- Steve Coleman, Director, Washington Parks and People